Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm in an Etsy Treasury!


Thanks to fellow birthday girl Meg at ME2Designs, I'm in my first Etsy treasury where I'm not an invisible alternate! What a fun birthday gift (and from a complete stranger)! My featured item is my La Sirena mini-art quilt.

I'm celebrating my birthday today by doing several loads of laundry and cleaning in the morning and then taking a workshop on making "Interlocked Double Accordion Books" in the afternoon at the Bay View Book Arts Gallery. My husband took me out to dinner at La Estacion last night (a great Mexican restaurant in an old train depot) so tonight we'll have leftovers and lounge around watching all our DVR'd TV shows from the week. Such excitement!

9 comments:

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

Congrats! and that restaurant sounds fun and delicious.

Happy Birthday!

Terri Kahrs said...

Congratulations, Carolyn! What a wonderful, unexpected Birthday gift - it's an auspicious sign from the gods!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday! May your day be filled with wonderful memories and love. AND may you have a year filled with artistic fulfillment and good health! Birthday Hugs, Terri xoxo

PS - It's my son's birthday today too! :)

Carolyn B said...

Thanks, ladies!
@Katy - the restaurant is FAB - very good food.
@Terri - be sure to tell your son Happy Birthday and congratulate him on choosing such an auspicious day to be born ;o)

Mixing-Katie said...

How cool to be in a treasury!! A fab quilt!

Happy birthday!!!!

Carolyn B said...

Thanks, Katie! I'm thrilled! (of course it doesn't take much to thrill me :D)

Unknown said...

Congrats and Happy Belated Birthday!

Carolyn B said...

Thanks, Shirley!

Michele said...

Hooray, congratulations! And happy birthday too!

I'm jealous of the Mexican food. Mmmm. Don't get many nice restaurants out here in the boonies.

Carolyn B said...

Thanks, Michele - and I'm thinking there aren't many (any?) Mexican restaurants in Finland? But you get all those fresh berries and Nature's bounty :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...