Friday, June 29, 2012

Art Marathon!

I'm participating in the Cream City Illustrators Art Marathon, which challenges you to make 26.2 works of art in 30 days from June 14-July 14, 2012. I've primarily been doing ATCs (of course), and here are some of my favorite ones so far.
Day #4 - Jellyfish (fabric collage)
 04 -Jellyfish 
Day #5 - Bird of Paradise
 05 - Bird Of Paradise 
 Day #8 - Amigurumi Bear
 08 - Amigurumi Bear 
Day #11 - Alone
 11 - Alone 
You can see the full set to date on Flickr. Also check out what other participants have posted on the Cream City Illustrators blog.

2 comments:

Linda C said...

I'm always amazed at how much really fun and good art you create in such a short period of time! Thanks for sharing the photos. It provides motivation to get busy in the studio.

vintagepix said...

Thanks, Linda! I've found the daily challenge does help even if I don't like everything every day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...