Friday, June 29, 2012

Art Marathon!

I'm participating in the Cream City Illustrators Art Marathon, which challenges you to make 26.2 works of art in 30 days from June 14-July 14, 2012. I've primarily been doing ATCs (of course), and here are some of my favorite ones so far.
Day #4 - Jellyfish (fabric collage)
 04 -Jellyfish 
Day #5 - Bird of Paradise
 05 - Bird Of Paradise 
 Day #8 - Amigurumi Bear
 08 - Amigurumi Bear 
Day #11 - Alone
 11 - Alone 
You can see the full set to date on Flickr. Also check out what other participants have posted on the Cream City Illustrators blog.

2 comments:

Linda C said...

I'm always amazed at how much really fun and good art you create in such a short period of time! Thanks for sharing the photos. It provides motivation to get busy in the studio.

Carolyn B said...

Thanks, Linda! I've found the daily challenge does help even if I don't like everything every day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...