Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Art For All 2009 Recap

What I got in trade at AFA '09
Here's a brief visual summary of the creative excitement that was A4A 2009, the first (North American) meeting of members of the on-line ATC site ATCs For All. Above is the bulk of what I got in trade from other attendees, mostly ATCs and a few charms. There was a 24-hour art room where everyone could chat and play with art supplies around the clock if they wanted (I tended to get to bed before midnight however!)
IMG_7336IMG_7332

I also took workshops in Hand-carved Stamps,
Carved Stamps Workshop
Embossed Metal ATCs,
Metal Manipulation
Calligraphy,
Calligraphy Sample
Mixed Media Paper Beads,
Mixed Media Paper Beads
and Drawing Fun Faces Without Fear (not the official title :D)
Quiet Smile
I taught a Faux Tintype ATC workshop - here are my students hard at work:
IMG_7427 Billie Jean, Kimberly & Katie hard at workIMG_7426
I do wonder what the other hotel guests thought of these crazy people wandering around in tiaras....
IMG_7372 Crazy Cat!
Finally we all owe a huge thank you to our fearless organizer Cathy, aka Crazy Cat (above), who volunteered who knows how many hours putting this event together! A whole lot of pix are on my Flickr.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...