Monday, April 21, 2008

Something Hidden

I finally finished 4 pages for the "Something Hidden" page swap in the Mount Mary Book Arts Group! (Click on the thumbnails to see larger images in my Flickr photostream.)
Something Hidden: ProdigySomething Hidden: Play
Something Hidden: Mystery WomanIf Music Be the Food of Love
Yesterday I got the hidden images and text glued into place under the tags, and today I rubber stamped the text, adding "Secret Music" to the angel page and the clear-embossed word "HIDDEN" on the back of the other three pages. Then I stitched around three sides of each page just to make sure the front and back sheets hold together.

As was mentioned earlier, these are each 5.5 x 8.5 inches and will be bound on the left side. The large floral images were torn from an old calendar to match the scrapbook paper backgrounds, and I used Dear Dolly and Fashionable Flapper tags and Little Children and Little Women collage images from Ten Two Studios for the three pages not already mentioned.

Earlier this month, I also finished assembling the copies of my page for the group's other book project inspired by The Principles of Uncertainty by Maira Kalman.
Whimsy Tip-in Spread
This is a 6x11" sheet folded in half and collaged on both sides to make four 6 x 5.5" pages. At our May meeting we're going to be deciding how to bind all our pages together, which should be interesting since one member did a pop-up in the middle of her spread!

Crafting 365, Days 157-159, 171, 174-175

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...