Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Zombie Valentine ATCs

Zombie Valentine #2
I've been making Valentine ATCs for the Milwaukee ATC group's February meeting. The theme is "Word Play" and I'm interpreting it VERY loosely with my Zombie-themed cards! I used images from the Ten Two Studios Zombie collection and text printed out in a lovely font called Zombified designed by Chad Savage.
Zombie Valentine #3
And before you ask, yes, I have read Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, but was disappointed with it. (The prequel, Dawn of the Dreadfuls was actually better, as was Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters.) My favorite Zombie movie is still Shaun of the Dead.
Zombie Valentine #9Zombie Valentine #8
Zombie Valentine #4Zombie Valentine #6
You can see the whole set here. Let them eat BRAINS!

2 comments:

fiberdance said...

CREEEEEPY!!!!

Carolyn B said...

Thanks, Kathi -you know how I like my Valentines :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...