Saturday, February 14, 2009

Make It Mondays - Love!


Happy Valentine's Day! Fittingly, this week's Make It Mondays theme was Love (and for some reason I keep getting the theme to "Love, American Style" stuck in my head).

I made some more pop-up Valentine ATCs just because they're so fun to make. These use images from the Ten Two Studios Little Love collage sheet.
2009_365_043 Pop-up Valentine ATC

And my husband just stuck his head in the door to remind me we're leaving in 15 minutes to have lunch with his mom and son. (We're doing our Valentine's dinner date next week, when the restaurants aren't so crowded.) So toodle-pip, y'all!

Crafting 365, Day 43

4 comments:

jennalee said...

Happy Valentines Day, love your pop up card.

Carolyn B said...

Thanks, jennalee! Hope you had a great day!
:o)
Carolyn

John Dyhouse said...

love these pop-cards. I bought a book recently on paper engineering and have lots of ideas for mechanisms like this and levers / discs, etc. You have reminded me to start to use it. - John

Carolyn B said...

Thanks, John - can't wait to see what you come up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...