Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And while I'm plugging APA women filmmakers...

I realized that a sub-theme in my last post was documentaries by Asian-American/Asian-Canadian women, so I'll mention another documentary that I just watched in my usual short installments (DVR'd from Sundance Channel): The Grace Lee Project, in which filmmaker Grace Lee wonders why there are so many women with her name and goes in search of them.

Similar to Are You Dave Gorman? in theme if not hilarity.

So far I have not actually met anyone with my name, but I know there are plenty of them out there.

----Just had to update this to note one of Grace Lee's other movies American Zombie - there's one I have to see (though can it live up to my Shaun of the Dead expectations?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...